日常交流常用英语对话

2025-02-14 14:10:37115 次浏览

最佳答案

 当今时代,英语已经成为一种多国、多文化,多功能的国际语言。“英语族”这一概念也开始为大家所熟悉。我整理了,欢迎阅读!

 一

 Miss Lee: Tom,can we have a talk?

 汤姆,我们能谈谈吗?

 Tom: Okay,Miss Lee.

 好的,李老师。

 Miss Lee: Do you really want to give up the chance of further education abroad?

 你真的要放弃这次出国深造的机会吗?

 Tom: Yes,I don’t want to leave my parents and girlfriend.

 是的,我不想离开父母和女朋友。

 Miss Lee: You made a sevrious mistake, do you realize?

 你犯了个严重的错误,你知道吗?

 Tom: What kind of mistake?

 什么错误?

 Miss Lee: Only you work hard and get a good condition, you can have the ability to give them more love.

 只有你好好拼搏取得好的条件,你才有能力去好好爱他们。

 Tom: Is that so?

 是这样吗?

 Miss Lee: Yes,I hope you can take it over.

 是的,我希望你好好想想。

 Tom: OK,I’ll take your advice.

 好,我接受你的忠告。

 二

 Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

 艾米,你在这呆了多久了?

 Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

 我是六月份来中国,现在算起来有7个月了。

 Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

 哇,很久了。那你一定没有在中国度过春节了。

 Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

 对啊,所以我打算今年留在中国,看看中国人是怎么度过他们最重要的日子的。

 Lily: Really? Maybe you can e to celebrate it with my family.

 真的吗?也许你可以和我们家一起过节。

 Amy: Can I?

 可以吗?

 Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

 我父母一定会很高兴的。我相信你一定会喜欢的。虽然我们家住在城市,我们总是在老家过春节。

 Amy: You mean in the countryside?

 你是说在农村吗?

 Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

 对的,我相信你一定可以在这个寒假了解到许多中国的传统习俗,如风俗习惯、菜肴、祝词等等。

 Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the ing of that day.

 太棒了,我都快等不及了。

 三

 Tom: Hi, Bill. What were you doing this morning?

 嗨,比尔。你今早在做什么啊?

 Bill: Just watching movie.

 就只是看电影。

 Tom: What movie?

 什么电影啊?

 Bill: Ice twisters.

 急冻末日。

 Tom: Is it about the tornado that caused by the government tests?

 是不是讲由于 *** 实验而引起的旋风。

 Bill: Yep, you saw that before?

 是的,你看过啊?

 Tom: Just a few days ago. It’s a nice movie. I think everyone should watch it and think over it.

 几天前才看过。是一部很好的电影。我觉得每个人都应该去看看,并且好好想想。

 Bill: So do I. You know the world bees worse and worse. A few days ago, we just wear a T-shirt. But today, ten more T-shirts still couldn’t warn the body.

 我也觉得。你看这个世界变得越来越糟糕了。几天前,我们只要穿一件T-shirt,现在即使是十件T-shirt也不够保暖。

 Tom: You are right. When it’s time to rain, and it doesn’t, then the disaster should e.

 没错。该下雨却不下雨,那么就要出大事了。

 Bill: So everyone should watch it and take warning from it.

 所以每个人都应看看这部电影,并引以为戒。

 四

 Lily: Anne, do you like vampire?

 安妮,你喜欢吸血鬼吗?

 Anne: Yes, I do. I think they are quite cool and mysterious.

 喜欢。我觉得他们很酷,而且很神秘。

 Lily: So would you like to be a vampire if you have a chance?

 那如果给你机会,你会想成为吸血鬼吗?

 Anne: Not. It’s too cruel to drink human blood, and that make me feel like a beast. What’s more, vampire can’t walk around under the sun.

 不会。吸人血太残忍了,而且会让我觉得像只禽兽。而且吸血鬼不能晒太阳。

 Lily: That’s the disadvantage. So have you ever seen Daybreakers?

 那确实很不好。那你看过嗜血破晓吗?

 Anne: Yes. In this movie, the vampires make up the majority of population with only 5% of the human race remaining, so the vampire’s food supply meets great crisis.

 看过。在影片中,吸血鬼占了绝大部分的人口,人类只有5%,所以吸血鬼的食物面临了巨大的危机。

 Lily: So how do you think of the film, interesting or disgusting?

 那你觉得这部电影怎么样,有趣还是恶心?

 Anne: I think it’s a good movie, it reflects human lust, and tells us to cherish our human life.

 我觉得那是部好电影,它揭露了人性的贪婪,并告诉我们要珍惜人类的生命。

 Lily: Indeed. If human beings just obey the law of life and never want more of live forever, it wouldn’t happen.

 的确。如果人们遵守生命法则,并且不会想要太多,或者长生不老,那就不会发生。

 Anne: Right. Nature is nature. Against the law means dark future.

 对啊。大自然就是大自然。违背法则意味着黑暗的将来。

 

声明:知趣百科所有作品均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请在页面底部查找“联系我们”的链接,并通过该渠道与我们取得联系以便进一步处理。