请帮我把以下对话翻译成英文,谢谢!

2025-02-04 19:28:14113 次浏览

最佳答案

华:挺利索的. You are well trained.

伟:我也读过警校. I was in police training school as well.

华:你们这些卧底石真有意思,老在天台见面. It’s fun that spies like you prefer to meet at the roof.

伟:我不像你,我光明正大. We are different and i am not you. I am fairness.

伟:我要的东西呢? Do you bring what i want?

华:我要你还未必带来呢. You would not bring it if that this what i want.

伟:什么意思?你上来晒太阳的? What is that mean? Are you kidding me?

华:给我一个机会. Give me a chance.

伟:怎么给你机会. How?

华:我以前没得选择,现在我想做一个好人. I had no choice in the past, but now i want to be a good man!

伟:好,跟法官说,看他让不让你做好人. Well, talk to the judge, and let him decide whether you can be a good one or not!

华:那就要我死? Do you killing me?!

伟:对不起,我是警察. I am sorry, i am a policeman.

华:谁知道. Who knows?!

声明:知趣百科所有作品均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流。若您的权利被侵害,请在页面底部查找“联系我们”的链接,并通过该渠道与我们取得联系以便进一步处理。